Sunday, December 8, 2013

Like: Mind Set For Internet Marketing

There was a tree……..  there in the woods.

Yes, a tree. A rather old tree and on it someone had
carved very crudely “W I I I F M” !?

I had to think where I had seen it before and what it stood
for. It had something to do with human nature and how us
 humans think or do, I remembered. But what? What could
be so important to someone to take the time to make that
difficult carving on that tree?

I couldn’t quit thinking about it. Obviously the thought
behind the carving was strong on someone’s mind. Maybe
a lingering problem? Some situation was really bothering
him. Perhaps as he had been walking along, “thinking”,
and an impulse came out that he was going to record
something for any other passer-by to see. Finally I felt like
I was getting close to remembering….. Haven’t you had
that feeling?

Shortly thereafter as I was working on my marketing
effort, it came to me: What Is In It For Me!

That is it, – we all naturally will ask our selves (what is in
 this for me) when considering some new change or effort
in our lives. It is a health “habit” as we try not to make a
mistake.

The "Mind Set" point here is that to make money on the
internet, we must determine WIITFM before we join a
program like I am recommending here:

http://tinyurl.com/ldhyao6
You will like the results.........

Best Wishes,     Dick Morrison

PS  Here is another “one”:   WYSIWYR      Do you know what it means?

No comments:

Post a Comment