Monday, December 19, 2011

There Are Just 2 Kinds of People

Yes, just TWO kinds of people, at least in the USA

The 2 kinds of people are:

EMPLOYEES OR EMPLOYERS (Employers includes
self employed)

we are either now or will be or have been! Rather simple don't you think?

Myself, I had to "employ myself because I just didn't fit as an "employee" very well. I could work as directed or expected but not forever..... In fact I have been a disappointment to many people who knew me and wanted me to either move up with a company or show some interest in working for a promotion. In one word, I was to independent. Can you relate to that?

Example. After I got out of the Air Force I bounced around a bit (with a wife and 3 kids) and finally got a job with a finance company. Do you know where you start with a
finance Company? It is out on the street (or in the country) collecting delinquent debts and in my case that meant collecting on car loans, trucks, airplanes and boats (I was in Florida). And often that meant repossessing the vehicle. Some time it was easy and some times - not easy I am proud to say that I never got into a fight and I also consider that experience as where I learned to be a salesman. Because if you didn't "sell" a deter to go along with what ever I was asking him to do, - I couldn't "adjust the delinquency at a profit to the Company - the Co. motto.

However I soon found out that when I went to see some delinquent, I would say "well I am sure you have been expecting some one to knock on your door and want the money you owe. Now that I am here, what do you want to do, - you know we don't want the car, - we want the payments". 80% of the time I didn't repossess the vehicle. We could rewrite the contract or store the vehicle for a while or if nothing would work I would ask for the keys. After all most people realize that they cannot keep something they can't pay for. When I first started they sent me out with a guy who would rather fight than treat people as well as possible, - and yes, you can imagine how he got along....

So the summary here might very well be, as you self evaluate yourself; how do you view which category you are in? EMPLOYEE or EMPLOYER? Be very honest with yourself. If you don't care which one, - then this whole posting is not for you. But assuming we are interested in "moving up" in money and/or accomplishments, these comments just might be the trigger for self help, - at least that is the intent. We encourage the "Employer" group because after all that where the potential Big money is located and waiting to be claimed!!

As an "Employer" type, may I recommend a business possibility to you that includes both the income source and the system to keep it running forever: 
The income source is here.   And the system to keep it running perpetually is right here. Together, these 2 components provide the most income potential and at the lowest cost of any business start up opportunity. Yes!

Thank you for dropping by..............

====================================================================================

Dick +Morrison - Lifetime Entrepreneur

PS My door is always open!

No comments:

Post a Comment